Hey everyone, the new blog has launched!
The goals of the new blog are to:
- Provide an archive of all speaking through the years.
- Provide an outlet for writing.
- Receive feedback for what content people would like to see in type and video.
- All with the purpose of helping others live life full.
This blog is specifically geared toward Christian Living, and not Web Development. That blog is also in the works!
This deserves a post all its own, but the short of it is I believe Christians are called to live here on Earth as we will in Heaven ( Matthew 6:10, Ephesians 4:22-24, Philippians 3:20, etc ). While we can only go so far with our unglorified bodies and broken systems in which we live, the future breaks through to the present as we participate with the Holy Spirit in the work of personal sanctification.
God is willing, able, and desirous to transform each aspect of your life.
- Spirituality ( your soul )
- Relationships ( other humans )
- Calling ( your gifts and purpose )
- Finances ( your resources )
- Self-Care ( your emotional well-being )
- Health ( your physical body and mind )
I love to read, think, write, and speak. So, the articles and resources on brianscramlin.com are offered to help you and others live life full.
Currently I am in the process of:
- Uploading all audio messages circa 2009 – 2013. Remember “sermon CDs”?
- Linking to, or uploading all video messages circa 2013 – 2020.
- Categorizing messages around the central topics of the website.
- Categorizing old articles.
- Writing new content.
I hope you continue to check in, subscribe, take a walk down memory lane, and leave some comments!